mardi 19 novembre 2013

Entry #8 - Good bye


Goals

My principal goals were to learn new vocabulary. I learned a lot of news words and I'll use them in many contexts. I also wanted to improve my syntax. I developped tricks but I still have to work on that. I can't say I did not improve. 

Strategies

I did use some strategies. For example I talked to myself. In fact, I was thinking before saying something to make sure I wasn't making mistakes. Other than that, I had a lot of chances to practice outside of my internship. I practiced at school, I went to Toronto to see some friends, I met english people in a bar, etc. 

Language

I think this experience helped my fluency and It gave me self-confident. I am less shy to speak english and to make mistakes. I take every comments positively. English people help me to open my mind.

Growth

Before the internship, I was seing this experience as a task. And during the weeks I was enjoying it and it was exciting to go there and to see my little monsters! It helped me to direct my future into this field of studies. I'm now considering becoming a teacher. 

Gratitude

I gave to my host the little gift Christi gave us and I bought a cute card. I wrote on the card: Thanks a lot for all the moments and tips you gave me. I hope you enjoyed the experience like I did. See you soon.. Catherine xox

The Placement

I would recommended this place to everyone who likes to move and to play with children. Every person who wants to learn in a fun environment.

Thanks Christi for this amazing experience of life!

Catherine!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire